Medior/Senior Full stack Software Engineer
Sempro Technologies BV is fast growing OEM equipment supplier, develops, supplies and services for trim&form equipment for semiconductors. Sempro equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership at our customer assembly sites around the world. Within the Power product segment Sempro is in the top three of world leaders. The Sempro Product Support, Service and Engineering teams are in Netherlands and Malaysia. The current organization consist about 40FTE and planning to continuously grow to stay ahead in the market.
The Software engineer will work for Sempro BV and Sempro SDN BHD.
The software engineer designs, develops and installs innovative software solutions & build out the next generation of the companies robust & scalable platform. Gathering user requirements, defining system functionalities and writing code in various languages as required and a standard within the company.
The role of the software engineer is to build high – quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standard and technical design in collaboration with the system architect.
The software engineer will work in a ease and agile environment with little supervision and has a passion for continuously improvement and test driven development.
Workout mechanical concepts in SW architecture and building blocks for a full SW detail engineering, directing system testing and validation procedures and documentation development in flowcharts and layouts. Using version control and updating issues in issue tracking tool.
Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance as well debugging software problems.
Sempro expects recommendations for continuously improvement and work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Responsible for timely readiness of the projects according to the required specification.
Traveling to customer and do installations whereby SW engineering or set-up is required. Willingness to support, from the office in Nijmegen, the developments on site.
Sempro is looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Communicative skills to operate in a small and growing software group.
- Affinity with project management and Agile software development.
- Ambitious person with interest in software development and architecture in industrial environments.
- Fluent in Dutch and preferably also in English.
- Embraces the possibility to travel to customers.
- HBO+ education.
- 5 years (Siemens) PLC programming experience.
- Object-oriented programming knowledge
- Preferably experience with C#.NET (or VB.NET), WPF (or UWP), MVVM, and MySql
- Experience with Visual Studio, SourceTree (or other version control software), JIRA, and preferably with TIA Portal V15.1/16.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Well driven and committed team
- Suitable salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 holidays
- Well set retirement conditions
- Laptop and smartphone
- BSc Degree with technology, semiconductors and/or electronics
- Ability to effectively balance strong technical skills with solid relationship-building capabilities
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people across various functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to travel frequently overseas
- Fluency in English
PASSIONATE and committed, with the strength and belief in our goals and our drive to succeed
PROFESSIONAL experts in their fields and who respects people and resources with a sense of fairness and transparency
PERSEVERANT characters, who are willing to take on obstacles and the ability to innovate through challenges
PERFORMERS with the right mindset to drive our forward momentum and pursue teamwork in products and people
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
6534 AJ Nijmegen,
15A Lintang Sungai Tiram 5
Sunway Prima, Bayan Lepas
11900 Penang, Malaysia
Every trim & form and singulation challenge is an opportunity for us to push the boundaries for our clients, opening up new paths and creating new possibilities.
We think in solutions
Sempro can help make your ideas a reality.