Vacancy: Project Manager
Company: Sempro (The Netherlands/Nijmegen)
Industry: Semiconductor/Machine building
Sempro Technologies BV is a fast growing OEM equipment supplier, develops, supplies and services for trim&form equipment for semiconductors. Sempro equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership at our customer assembly sites around the world. Within the Power product segment, Sempro is in the top three of world leaders. The Sempro Product Support, Service and Engineering teams are in the Netherlands, Malaysia and China. The current organization consist of about 40FTE and planning to continuously grow to stay ahead in the market.
Why work as a Project Manager at Sempro
- Work for a great company with competitive solutions in de semicon industry
- An opportunity to be responsible for the growth of Sempro
- You can make the difference for Sempro
- You can grow with the company
As international Senior Project Manager, you have the responsibility to work in the industry (It is not account restricted) to manage the projects beneficial for all parties. Work together with and stimulate colleagues to create smart solutions for complex questions, be creative and fulfill customer wishes within the project scope whereby it is expected to play a proactive role together with your colleagues to make sure you get the best results and achieve the set goals (targets).
Current sales locations are Asia, Russia-Europe and USA, whereby Asia is the fastest growing market and a strong development cooperation between the nations.
Project values varies from 100.000,- euro to 1.5 Million.
On average you are traveling 10% of your time, maintaining strong relationships.
Most of the time, our customers know what they want (need) and will share the required information with us. In other cases, you have to dig deep to uncover the necessary information in order to create possible solutions which fits their budget and requirement. Time to market is from great importance for our customer, and you will discuss leadtimes and create alternatives in case more urgency is needed. You will study the specifications and juridical aspects and advise the management. The chance to succeed depends on your quality of response and professionalism combined with the investigation of the real need which should have been done punctual (precise).
Your key responsibilities:
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Work together with the customer project engineers and managers and manage the customer relationship; building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Manage the technical supply chain and arrange with the administration orders will be placed timely against the right budget. Follow up technical issue’s and planning.
- Manage the supply chain in such a way orders are delivered within the right time frame and quality.
- Report to the MD
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in Projectmanagement in a technical environment
- High competence on business-oriented customer engagement and influence skill, familiar with sales process, occupational Health & Safety (OHS), security and compliance policy of Sempro.
- Good experience on project management on both HW/SW and service delivery, familiar with project management of iterative and agile development
- Good scope management experience on large scale of project, familiar with change request process and management.
- Good communication competence to set up and manage virtual team from different functions and areas. High collaboration sense to lead / supervise/ plan and organize resource to achieve project target and win customer satisfaction.
Salary and Bonus is in line with market conditions.
Please contact Dick Brons for more information and/or your application through mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0031 (0)6 348 19 201.
6534 AJ Nijmegen,
15A Lintang Sungai Tiram 5
Sunway Prima, Bayan Lepas
11900 Penang, Malaysia
Every trim & form and singulation challenge is an opportunity for us to push the boundaries for our clients, opening up new paths and creating new possibilities.
We think in solutions
Sempro can help make your ideas a reality.