For our office in the Netherlands, we have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Manager.
Sempro Technologies BV is equipment supplier, develops, supplies and services for trim&form equipment for semiconductors. Sempro equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership at our customer assembly sites around the world. The Sempro Product Support, Service and Engineering teams are in Netherlands and Malaysia.
PASSIONATE and committed, with the strength and belief in our goals and our drive to succeed
PROFESSIONAL experts in their fields and who respects people and resources with a sense of fairness and transparency
PERSEVERANT characters, who are willing to take on obstacles and the ability to innovate through challenges
PERFORMERS with the right mindset to drive our forward momentum and pursue teamwork in products and people
- Development the standard operating procedures around specific operations
- Identify process gaps
- Dealing with resource management
- Create own documentation and help track performance in key work performance areas
- Create and improve workflows and make changes as they become necessary
- Identify best practices both inside and outside of the company as to ways to accomplish tasks
- BSc Degree in Technology/Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of business consulting or operations management experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Flexibility to travel frequently overseas
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6534 AJ Nijmegen,
15A Lintang Sungai Tiram 5
Sunway Prima, Bayan Lepas
11900 Penang, Malaysia
Every trim & form and singulation challenge is an opportunity for us to push the boundaries for our clients, opening up new paths and creating new possibilities.
We think in solutions
Sempro can help make your ideas a reality.