Vacancy: Mechanical Engineer
Company: Sempro (The Netherlands/Nijmegen)
Industry: Semiconductor/Machine building
Sempro Technologies BV is a fast growing OEM equipment supplier. Sempro develops, supplies and services trim&form equipment for semiconductor back-end process. Sempro equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership at our customer assembly sites around the world. Within the Power product segment, Sempro is in the top three of world leaders. The Sempro Product Support, Service and Engineering teams are in the Netherlands, Malaysia and China. The current organization consist of about 40FTE and planning to continuously grow to stay ahead in the market.
Why work as a Mechanical Engineer at Sempro
- Work for a great company with competitive solutions in the semicon industry
- You can make the difference for Sempro
- You can grow with the company
In this exciting position, your responsibilities include, amongst others:
- The new designs or speed-up & improve existing equipment and tooling. Generate drawings for production.
- Conducting pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) to verify ideas and adjust the global design if necessary
- Document related processes and execute documentation
- Support customers, suppliers and internal supply chain department in case of technical issues
You will work for Sempro BV and Sempro SDN BHD or other related sister companies. You will design innovative solutions for systems and tooling related to Sempro products and will work independently in an agile environment with a passion for continuous improvement.
Working with customers or departments on technical issues including supporting assembly test and tune. Test your own designs.
Sempro expects recommendations for continuously improvement and work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Responsible for timely readiness of the projects according to the required specification.
Traveling to customer and do installations for customers on site and willingness to travel to Asia to Sempro locations in Malaysia and China.
Sempro invests in the development of its people. You will be presented to our existing customers and introduced to the unknown markets so far needed. Sempro is a growing company and you will cross train with your colleagues frequently to be able to reach the set targets and goals as a team.
You have a strong technical background with service related supported skills, a great talent to create the right solutions for customers and find the balance in a win – win situation and be able to design and create the best possible and innovative solutions for our projects.
You are a team player and work closely together with all other disciplines to realize the projects in the most beneficial way. Furthermore, you have a proactive and result orientated way of working.
- MSc/ BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- With at least 3 years proven skills / experience in high performance system design
- Possesses most of the following skills: Mechanical CAD design, PDM, FEM modeling, system control, Mechatronics
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deliver results through determination and teamwork
What we offer:
– Salary depending on seniority between € 3,500 and € 5,500 gross per month for 40 hours (shorter is possible)
– 20 + 5 vacation days
– 8% holiday pay
– Sempro pension scheme
– Bonus scheme
– Travel allowance
– Flexible working hours
– The work is varied
– Partly working from home possible
– Budget for training
Please contact Dick Brons for more information and/or your application through mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0031 (0)6 348 19 201.