Vacancy: Manager Engineering
Company: Sempro (The Netherlands/Nijmegen)
Industry: Semiconductor/Machine building
Sempro Technologies BV is fast-growing OEM equipment supplier, develops, supplies and services for trim&form equipment for semiconductors. Sempro equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership at our customer assembly sites around the world. Within the Power product segment, Sempro is in the top three of world leaders. The Sempro Product Support, Service and Engineering teams are in the Netherlands, Malaysia and China. The current organization consist of about 40FTE and planning to continuously grow to stay ahead in the market.
Why work as a Manager Engineering at Sempro
- Work for a great company with competitive solutions in de semicon industry
- An opportunity to be responsible for the growth of Sempro
- You can make the difference for Sempro
- You can grow with the company
As Engineering Manager, you have an important role in the growth of Sempro. You are involved in further developing the technical vision of the organization and the subsequent product roadmap. With your team of engineers, you work on designing customer-specific solutions in the field of trim&form solutions for the backend semiconductor industry
Based on your experience and knowledge, you direct the work and guide the engineers in their development. You are a source of information for the department. Together with the MD, you will also be involved in various R&D projects to initiate new products and improve existing products. You maintain relationships with both international customers and suppliers.
You’re in the MT.
Current sales locations are Asia, Russia-Europe and USA, whereby Asia is the fastest growing market and a strong development cooperation between the nations.
Project values vary from 100.000,- euro to 1.5 Million.
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the engineering department.
- Responsible for the capacity, productivity and quality of the department.
- Responsible (together with the MD) for the R&D strategy of Sempro
- Monitoring and (adjusting) lead time(s), costs and quality of ongoing projects.
- Responsible for and monitoring standardization and developments.
- Follow and analyze developments in technology, regulations, customer processes and design methods.
- Ensure effective management of design and project documentation.
- Coordinate with purchasing with regard to supplier choice, delivery times, quality requirements and support sales.
- Drawing up and monitoring budgets, schedules and deadlines.
- Technical support of the organization.
- Report to the MD
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering or similar education.
- Several years of work experience in a managerial engineering position, preferably
in the machine building industry.
- Knowledge of modern design methods and control techniques.
- Organization sensitive and commercially oriented
- Analytical and has technical insight (strength theory, material knowledge and machine construction).
- Shows ownership, takes responsibility and is decisive
- Leadership qualities and skills and strong in planning and organizing.
- Good oral and written language skills in English and preferably German.
Salary and Bonus is in line with market conditions
Please contact Dick Brons for more information and/or your application through mail email@example.com or phone 0031 (0)6 348 19 201.
6534 AJ Nijmegen,
15A Lintang Sungai Tiram 5
Sunway Prima, Bayan Lepas
11900 Penang, Malaysia
Every trim & form and singulation challenge is an opportunity for us to push the boundaries for our clients, opening up new paths and creating new possibilities.
We think in solutions
Sempro can help make your ideas a reality.