Senior Mechanical Engineer
To strengthen our team based in the Netherlands, we are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Senior Mechanical Engineer with a solid track record in high performance system design.
Sempro is equipment supplier, develops, supplies and services for trim&form equipment for semiconductors. Sempro equipment and solutions play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership at our customer assembly sites around the world. The Sempro Product Support, Service and Engineering teams are in Netherlands and Malaysia.
PASSIONATE and committed, with the strength and belief in our goals and our drive to succeed
PROFESSIONAL experts in their fields and who respects people and resources with a sense of fairness and transparency
PERSEVERANT characters, who are willing to take on obstacles and the ability to innovate through challenges
PERFORMERS with the right mindset to drive our forward momentum and pursue teamwork in products and people
- You will be responsible for the development of new concepts for building blocks to improve or speed-up existing equipment
- Manage subcons for fabrication and/or design outsource
- Work closely with the customer by getting defined demands and study the feasibility
- Compile System/Unit Performance Requirement and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible
- Lead the development activity and estimate the time required and the cost involved
- Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) to verify ideas and adjust the global design if necessary
- Document related processes, and manage design documentation
- Support customers, suppliers and internal supply chain department in case of technical issues
- University graduate in MSc/ BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- With more than 5 years proven skills / experience in high performance system design
- Possesses most of the following skills: Mechanical CAD design, PDM, FEM modeling, system control, Mechatronics
- Good interpersonal skills and able to deliver results through determination and teamwork
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English. Cantonese/Mandarin an advantage
- Mature, proactive, customer-oriented attitude and innovative
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. Familiar with 6-sigma and/or 8D methodology
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Flexibility to travel overseas
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6534 AJ Nijmegen,
15A Lintang Sungai Tiram 5
Sunway Prima, Bayan Lepas
11900 Penang, Malaysia
Every trim & form and singulation challenge is an opportunity for us to push the boundaries for our clients, opening up new paths and creating new possibilities.
We think in solutions
Sempro can help make your ideas a reality.